NHS Or Private Facility?
Most people prefer private residential rehab treatment for individual privacy and confidentiality. Within just 24 hours admission can be scheduled. You can get the assess in the private rehab treatment centre, on off the chances that you have enough resources to pay their private charges or you have private medical insurance. Getting an NHS admission to a private treatment facility is also an option.
Who Can Apply With The NHS For Treatment Funding?
UK residents can choose addiction rehab treatment by NHS at group based recovery or private recovery, which is free at the purpose of conveyance. Your qualification to secure NHS funding for residential rehab clinic treatment program requires you to have exploited the local community based treatment alternative treatment in advance. Residential admission process could take several weeks to go through pending funding approval by local addiction team to enter NHS residential rehabilitation treatment program.
You can find out where is the closest drug and alcohol action team at your GP.
Pros And Cons
- Flexible rehab schedule;
- Admission speed - sometimes as fast as 24 hours;
- Treatment done on one site with help of available equipment use;
- We provide the same staff and specialist throughout our treatment session to our patients.
- Treatment will take place in an environment which is away from worries and temptations, so the patients can focus solely on recovery;
- Healing occurs in persons with shared goals between professionals and patients in the program.
- Also we offer call, letter, accommodation and other facilities including visiting families and friends;
- Art, gym health and fitness exercise activities are included in the treatment program;
- Programme of aftercare;
- More expensive than rehab on the NHS.
- Not included in health insurance cover.
- Free of cost;
- Anyone can access it;
- Near to family and home, placed in the local community;
- Lengthy admissions process;
- You might not get sent to residential rehab;
- Patients are sometimes required to attend different clinics with the right equipment;
- Recovery is influenced by easy exposure to drugs and alcohol accessibility during treatment;
- Limited access to the personal counsellor;
- Patients are not entitled to similar therapist/staff care during treatment program period;
- Creating an outpatient support network might be more difficult.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
NHS Alternative Cross Border Rehab
It takes months to organise the admission to private rehab centre via the NHS or local addiction centre in UK even the result is uncertain. But it is easy related to above case to achieve quick access to finance through EU cross border healthcare directives.
All UK patients are requested to take benefit from this service and get more information on Alcohol Rehab London site.