What We Do
Alcohol Rehab London has been giving medication and liquor treatment since 2003. Our experience is extensive as a result of helping scores fighting forms of substance abuse.
The United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service is given by Alcohol Rehab London. During every stage of recovery, we use an integrated model of peer support, psychosocial interventions, and the right clinical care. We aim at providing personalised support to ensure success in recovery and long lasting freedom from substance abuse.
Our methodology involves
- Strive to deliver top notch quality in all the services we offer, right from the expert prescription, to care planning with the patient's input and all others
- Make ourselves a presence in the community by having treatment centres close to where people live.
- Building lasting work relationships with local doctors, chemists and other service providers dealing with drug issues because we know such relationships benefit our clients.
- Concentrate on the complexities and after-effects of addiction to develop a treatment plan that is based on facts and evidence.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Subscribing to SMART Recovery.
- Offer counselling and assistance to carers and families of the addicts by realising their needs.
- Link with what is at hand and fill the voids that we identify.
To take in more about Alcohol Rehab London's Addiction Services please get in touch with us on 0800 246 1509.
For Service Users
For more data regarding how we can encourage you all through your recuperation please observe our Patient Information Leaflet.
See our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine for more information about our Opioid Substitution Treatments, (OSTS).