Explaining The Rehabilitation Charges
Where alcohol and drug addiction is concerned, the cost of treatment will vary depending on the individual user. For any type of income, these treatment programs are reasonable.
The price of addiction treatment changes from rehab to rehab. Some treatments at rehab centres are free while other executive centres will cost thousands. Treatment offers to suit your budget are also available.
If you know what type of resources will help you for treatment as the rehab is easily available. Information on how to gain payment for treatment is available now.
You will find various financing options in most rehab facilities, most will also accept insurance and others even provide financial aid.
Insurance is one of the most popular forms of payment for the treatment of addiction. Insurance payment will be pegged on the premium you pay and also depend on your insurance provider.
The categories of insurance that might cover addiction therapy are
- State-funded physical insurance
- Private insurance
- Martial insurance
Even though not everybody has insurance, there are still methods to enter addiction treatment. A free or low income rehabilitation centre could be an option for your rehab needs. Or a centre that offers rehab payment plans based on your ability to pay. Free treatment centres usually have low funds and you may be put on a waiting list so getting one with financing options is better.
People without insurance can usually get financing options at most residential rehabilitation facilities.
You have to think of rehabilitation as an investment even if you're afraid to take on debt. Over time you will be able to pay off the debt. Sobriety provides the public with mechanisms to get their life and career on path. Recently recovered user do not spend more on drugs or liquor because they save more.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Costs And Types Of Rehab Centres
The treatment plans your rehab centre offers you will determine how much you will need to spend to recover.
The kind of treatment used will vary depending on the addiction in question.
There are many other aspects that influence the price of rehab, which can go from treatment to comforts.
If you need help finding a treatment facility you can afford, get in touch with us today on 0800 246 1509.
The following are estimates that have been put together from studies carried out and from treatment centres
- In total, outpatient detoxification varies between £800 - £1200.
- Detox is included in the inpatient rehab programs.
- The specific cost of detoxification is based on if it makes part of an inpatient program and the kind of opiate addiction is being prescribed.
- The charges maybe higher when the drug in question has withdrawal symptoms that may be dangerous since this will call for constant monitoring.
- Inpatient Treatment
- An estimated cost of a 30 day rehab program is in the region of £4800.
- For 30-days treatment, the famous centres charge into £16,120.
- The actual approximated charges for 60 or 90-days treatment in a rehab is between £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Treatment
- Inpatient rehab is costly as compared to outpatient rehab for easy-going to moderate users.
- For three month program, it charges £4,000.
- Hazelden Betty Ford is the type of outpatient treatment program which cost £8000.
- The price tag relies upon how frequently the individual visits the rehab centre every week and for to what extent.
- Price tag of rehab has a great impact on the type of treatment and medication.
- Some people do not require any medicines when recovering from addiction.
- Medicines frequently treat alcohol and drug addiction.
- In the space of one year, one might spend a lot of money.
- For the Heroin addicts, the cost of Methadone treatment is £4000 which is a one year program.
The Price Of Being A Addict
In the end, the treatment of addiction does not cost as much as a life of drug or alcohol addiction costs. If employed, drug and alcohol addicts tend to abscond from work more times than those not addicted, and this absence equals loss of income for themselves and their employers.
There are heavy costs associated with using drugs including the cost of acquiring the drugs, treating health complications and handling legal problems.
Some users have reported spending tens of thousands of pounds on Heroin.
An alcoholic that drinks about 12-pack per day regularly for a year waste more than £8500. The legitimate issues that charge more thousands are not included in this cost. Illegal drugs would cost much more though it is not easy to figure out exactly how much.
The financial problems caused by dependency is only the beginning of troubles. An addict will lose a lot to their addiction including personal relationships and these can be the most costly.
Factors For Pricing An Addiction Treatment
Addiction treatment costs will vary depending on several factors. Some of the factors include
- Kinds Of Centres
- Prices are divided differently among inpatient and outpatient treatments.
- Since the expenses of housing and intensive medical care are costly, the price tag of inpatient programs are more expensive.
- The total cost is also influenced by the location of the centre and the time required for the individual to recover.
- Areas that have a higher cost of living will have more expensive centres.
- Treatment On Offer
- When they begin rehabilitation, some may not need medical detoxification.
- Less monitoring is needed for people in rehab coming off Cocaine as they do not experience dangerous withdrawal symptoms.
- However, those fighting alcohol and Heroin addictions go through some very tough withdrawal symptoms during the detox that most will require help with some medicines to pull through.
- The more medication required, the more will be the cost incurred.
- Counselling and other professional treatments will bring the cost up.
- The kind of facilities and services you enjoy at a rehab centre are figured at the price you pay to enjoy them.
- Massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, large individual rooms or award-winning chefs are some types of amenities.
- The amenities provided in rehabilitation centres frequented by rich and famous people is what makes them so pricey.
- Per month there will be the tens of thousand dollars cost for lavish treatment.
- Although certain amenities will usually mean higher costs, not all treatment centres are that pricey.
State Funded Or Non Profit Making Centres
There are rehab treatment facilities that are run by organizations that help the less fortunate members of society; these centres are support centres but not businesses looking to make a profit. The free and reasonably cost is low-income rehab. These centres are there so everyone can afford rehab.
Free rehab is available from the Salvation Army. For low-income people, there are state-funded rehabs also.
Finding A Rehabilitation Center
Getting the suitable rehab centre is the second step after problem recognition. Do not be discouraged by the charges you see at the rehab centres. We will assist you to find a rehab facility that perfectly meets your needs and will accept your insurance cover or offer a workable payment plan.